Welcome to Utah County Homeschool Showcase! Once a month we hold a special showcase for Utah County homeschoolers and their families to share projects and perform pieces. Participants are welcome to participate in the monthly theme and/or bring something of their choosing. On this blog we share ideas, post projects, document our fun, announce events, and network with other families.
Monday, January 27, 2014
ART SHOW PICS
The art show was a blast! Thanks to everyone who participated. The Valentine Party should be even more fun!
Oh, I love these! Thanks for taking pictures. And a BIG THANK YOU for putting together such a wonderful event. Our family had a great time, and we can't wait 'til February.
Also, I was wondering if it would be possible to post about Indoor Park Day on Friday afternoons from 3-5pm at the free Provo Rec Center indoor playground. I put it on the other list, but for those in this group that don't see those emails, I want them to know about it, and to feel welcome to join in if they think it sounds fun. ;)
Oh, I love these! Thanks for taking pictures. And a BIG THANK YOU for putting together such a wonderful event. Our family had a great time, and we can't wait 'til February.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I was wondering if it would be possible to post about Indoor Park Day on Friday afternoons from 3-5pm at the free Provo Rec Center indoor playground. I put it on the other list, but for those in this group that don't see those emails, I want them to know about it, and to feel welcome to join in if they think it sounds fun. ;)